Golden Eagle Healing Circle last Wed. 1st May
Energy Healing Centre - www.patriciahueneke.com
RSS

Recent Posts

Ascended Master Eshka speaks
Golden Light Healing Blessings from the 7 Golden Rays of Creation to ALL this day
Golden Eagle speaks - Initiation into Source Energy
Meeting our Guardian Angel at GEMS
Golden Eagle Healing Circle last Wed. 1st May

Categories

Ascended Mster Eshka speaks through Pati Solva Hueneke
Golden Eagle Mystery School and Healing Clinic
LIVING in the GOLDEN LIGHT
The Golden Light Angel Messages through Pati Solva
powered by

My Blog

Golden Eagle Healing Circle last Wed. 1st May

Write your post here.
Had a most beautiful healing circle with Golden Eagle at the Golden Light Healing Clinic last Wednesday 1st May.
Golden Eagle is asking us to purify the 5 Elements and this day we purified the Fire Element. Golden Eagle then gave us the Sacred Fire Initiation and installed this Sacred Fire in all of our Chakras. We were taken in our Golden Light Bodies to the Spheres of Light for healing and renewal. "Watch the new Creativity arise within you and flow into all aspects of your life" Golden Eagle told us. Next week we'll be healing the Water Element and our Feeling Life. Such Divine Grace descends on us all. Join us if you like and if you don't live in Canberra, you can join us in Spirit and we will include you in the Healing Circle and post Golden Eagle's message the next day on this post. All you need to do is donate at the Paypal site and send me you details and email contact. Many Souls came into the Healing Circel last Wednesday in SPIRIT and the Golden Light Healing Clinic was filled to full capacity. Blessed be...)0( Pati Hueneke

17 Comments to Golden Eagle Healing Circle last Wed. 1st May:

Comments RSS
college essay help on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:33 PM

Foundation express Australia on Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:49 PM
I would like to join your healing classes. Please do hare the updated schedule with us. I am waiting for your response.

responsible alcohol courses in sydney on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:42 PM
Healing is an intensely personal and spiritual experience. The desired purpose of each healing technique is to channel normal waking consciousness into a more positive direction by totally transforming one`s state of mind.

Pati Hueneke on Sunday, September 01, 2013 1:18 AM
The updates for events at the Golden Eagle Mystery School and Healing Clinic are posted each week on the website at www.goldenlightessences.com. Thanks for your interest. Remember that you can get a personal email reading from the Pay Pal shop for $30.

laser eye surgery on Friday, May 10, 2013 7:07 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Golden Eagle. Can you please hare some details related to Light Healing with us? I am interested in redaing.

Pati Hueneke on Sunday, September 01, 2013 1:21 AM
Thanks for your enquiry. You can get more details about Light Healing in my book "Living in the Glden Light" which is available on my website at tbhe pay pal shop for $30. Go to www.goldenlightessences.com for details.

australian skin care on Monday, May 20, 2013 3:30 PM
Excellent post!! I want to thank you for this informative read on healing i which is really an impressive topic. I really appreciate sharing this great post.

buy 123 essays on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:17 PM

collagen melbourne on Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:07 PM
Healing is the very beneficial process for the body and it is very easy method of relaxing..

Scar Removal Sydney on Thursday, May 30, 2013 4:52 PM
I am so much impressed with Golden Eagle really they provides quality healing services.Very nice blog you shared.

Benzocaine Powder on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:47 PM
The Golden Eagle Healing Circle is really a helpful for me. I like your new creativity and way of healing.

Mobile Phone Tablets Accessories New Zealand on Monday, July 01, 2013 7:26 PM
Your blog post is completely quality and informative. Many new facts and information which I have not heard about before. Keep sharing more blog posts.

RSA on Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:09 PM
Healingis a tool that helps the body, mind and spirit. It can be used as needed according to each individual’s requirements.

hedelmäpelit on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 4:52 PM

click here for more details on Friday, August 30, 2013 8:38 PM
I love how you write - deep and soulful truths, revealed simply but has such a profound impact. Thank you for writing this, I love where you say, 'Our restoration is daily. And our surgeon is skilled at pinpointing the cancer in order to remove it, with kind precision.' This is so true. Beautiful as you are :) !!

Ephedrin kaufen on Friday, November 01, 2013 2:40 AM
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

nutrition for swimmers on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:56 PM
I appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject. Keep up the good. !!